Voss PTO is proud to announce our fundraising initiative that will take place each school year. In the spirit of Capt. Voss, and his challenging mission to re-fuel fighter jets mid-air, we set forth on our own mission to fuel our children's learning through the financial support of the many educational initiatives and requirements of Voss Middle School.
The FUEL fundraiser is a simple check-writing campaign that allows families to donate whatever amount they are able to. No need to sell products or go door to door! Our goal is to have 100% participation from our Voss families. No amount given is too small!
PARTICIPATION IN THE FUEL CAMPAIGN IS EASY:
- Don't forget to ask your employer if they will match your donation!
- Friends and relatives of Voss families are also welcome to donate!
- Remember, all donations are 100% tax deductible!*
There are many needs not covered by the bond money allocated to Voss Middle School, as well as the need to make up for funds lost through the Robin Hood initiative.
FUEL campaign funds will go towards:
- Shade canopies for the outdoor blacktop
- Water bottle refill stations
- Teacher grants for classroom materials
- Student/family events
- Student recognition events and awards
- Student field trips
- Teacher and staff appreciation
Voss Middle School PTO is registered as a 501(c)(3) status with the Internal Revenue Service, Tax ID #83-4410774.