Voss PTO is proud to announce our fundraising initiative that will take place in the fall of each school year. In the spirit of Capt. Voss, and his challenging mission to re-fuel fighter jets mid-air, we set forth on our own mission to fuel our children's learning through the financial support of the many educational initiatives and requirements of Voss Middle School.
The FUEL fundraiser is a simple check-writing campaign that allows families to donate whatever amount they are able to. No need to sell products or go door to door! It will run until September 30. Our goal is to have 100% participation from our Voss families. No amount given is too small!
PARTICIPATION IN THE FUEL CAMPAIGN IS EASY:
- Don't forget to ask your employer if they will match your donation!
- Friends and relatives of Voss families are also welcome to donate!
- Remember, all donations are 100% tax deductible!*
There are many needs not covered by the bond money allocated to Voss Middle School, as well as the need to make up for funds lost through the Robin Hood initiative.
FUEL campaign funds will go towards:
- Shade canopies for the outdoor blacktop
- Water bottle refill stations
- Teacher grants for classroom materials
- Student/family events
- Student recognition events and awards
- Student field trips
- Teacher and staff appreciation
*Voss Middle School PTO is registered as a non-profit charitable organization with the State of Texas and has filed for 501(c)(3) status with the Internal Revenue Service. All donations made during the application process will be tax deductible retroactively to the day of incorporation.